01/02/12 : Finally. Banner's DONE! After months of procrastination of course ;)

October 26, 2010

A Letter to Dear Santa

Dear Handsome Santa,

I know that you are a real busy man,
and Christmas is still looooonnnngggg wwwwaaaayy to go.

But i just couldnt refrain myself from
writing an unaddressed letter to you.
I hope you have internet connection at your place,
and a pc over there where you'll probably be able to read my blog.

Now i really want this :




Can Santa please drop this through the chimney for me this Christmas?
!!!!

*P/s : Only the BLUE thing with BLUE hair. The girl is not necessary and i dont want her either. :]


Love,
Yy.

-----------------------------------------------------

Okay i know the letter thing wont work.

So, I've came up with

Plan A : get it when money's in
Plan B : get a boyfriend to get it.

Bebe said : Plan B Plan B !! =_=

See , so suay la her. :]



btw,
has anyone ever notice my wishlist? :[
Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment