01/02/12 : Finally. Banner's DONE! After months of procrastination of course ;)

April 21, 2011

2011 started with .. JANUARY!

Someone said : Take time to update your blog la.

Ish..

Klar klar.
But then looking at hundreds of DCIMs i have,
i seriously dont know where to start. :\

I think i'll just go accordingly with the order of the months.
Let's start with January.




.:. Simple Man. Bro's Tee. He got very sick these few days.
FYI, he's more like my BF than my bro. cause i look younger than him.
xD hahahahaha

It was Sem 1's exam period.
Hence, nothing much to tell.
Except, they were sooooo damn HARD!
-____-

And Christmas had its FIRST bath,
after 4 years (??)!

FROM THIS :


TO THIS:


Im not exaggerating.


.:. See the dirty BLACK water on the left? -_____-

My mum's very clever.
She WAT me to wash another bear too T_____T

Kanasai darling gave me this:

.:. Dragon-i's Egg Rolls!

LOL. thank you darling.

I became a mango peeler for my grandma too.
See this :


These are just 40% of the mangoes i have to peel.
Peeling, cutting them into halves, removing the seeds, slicing them,
plus washing and rubbing them with salt.
These took me hours!!
Even almost ter-cut my finger. :X

But then, the next day whenever anyone took a bite on the mangoes,
grandma would say: Neh, my granddaughter made one.
LOL.
Give her zhadao.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment