01/02/12 : Finally. Banner's DONE! After months of procrastination of course ;)

May 22, 2011

It's 4.37am.

I'm here,
with a piece of Koolfever stuck onto the forehead of mine.
Having slight fever, coupled with some cough, runny nose and headache.
Well,
they doesnt make it sounds 'slight'.
:\

2 more papers to go
Dont know why,
I'm vulnerable to virus attacks when it comes to exam period
If you'd browsed through those older posts,
you'll probably find one or two,
where i complaint of the 'combos' that i get.


Stumbled across a blog,
whose owner is super duper CUTE!
Been reading since 2am,
and it got me motivated to write something,
now. LOL
At least, SOMETHING.


Wait till the exam's over,
and the summer begin.
Then i'll further update on the 'promised'
A _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ A _ _ _ _ _ _ APRIL!


I told you,
you wouldnt able to guess the title of my entree about April!


Off to bed I'll try


4.47am
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment