01/02/12 : Finally. Banner's DONE! After months of procrastination of course ;)

October 7, 2011

Because of the difference in timing of our classes,
we went home to wait for Ah Di @ K Zai for lunch
together at 12.

In my previous post,
I'd already mentioned that
the toilet will undergo renovation
to fix the ceiling bocor case.

They were already
working by the time we got home.
Terrible.
It sounded more like WW2.

One thing good bout the renovation was
we're able to 'be nice' back to our neighbor
who were 'so nice' to us.

:]

To kill time,
the 8 of us chordi-ed.
When we got bored,
we played something like SNAP.



And that's when :



My middle fingernail broke off.
Looked painful.
But,
not really.

And we went to the book fair by Big Bad Wolf in MAEPS Serdang.
Got these for ...



..

Less than RM100.
To be exact,
RM 64 :]

If I were to get these from bookstores,
they will cost me way more :)
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment